Western Herbs by Evelyn Mulders
- Shipping | Canada, United States, UK, EU, Australia
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
This book was designed to be a working herbal manual for any busy practitioner in the healing arts. It is also a very practical guide to anyone wanting to know how the herb is supporting their body while they are taking it to maintain health and vitality.
Inside this book you will:
- Explore the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of an herb.
- Learn to adapt Chinese medicine theory to North American herbs.
- See how each herb is categorized by meridian for physical health, related to an emotional aspect and connected to spiritual insight.
- Learn how the messages of the herbs bring insight to where the meridians hold stuck energy causing discomfort in the body.
- Find how having awareness brings attitudinal shifts allowing imbalance.