- Shipping | Canada, United States, UK, EU, Australia
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
The ankh symbol—sometimes referred to as the key of life or the key of the Nile—is representative of eternal life in Ancient Egypt. Created by Africans long ago, the ankh is said to be the first--or original--cross.
The Ankh has long since been revered as a powerful bringer of wealth and good fortune.
Suggested Uses for Ankhs:
- Our understanding and experience with the Ankh is that it serves as a key to the opening of the heart. It can be held over the heart chakra during meditation to enhance the opening of the heart. For a more powerful field, two ankhs can be used in conjunction. It is suggested that a person lie down with one ankh behind their heart chakra and the other ankh over their heart chakra while they meditate on the opening of the heart. Most people have a crust that has formed over their heart chakra due to experiences in life. This helps to break that crust.
- The ankh can be used to help balance the masculine and feminine energies within your body. Hold it between the palms of your hands, and feel it balancing these energies within you.
- Many people choose to sleep with an ankh under their pillow. They report deeper sleep and enhanced dreams.
- The form of the ankh is very effective at balancing earth ley lines. Two or four greatly balance and charge a room. Dowse for negative ley lines and place an ankh where the line enters the room and another one where the ley line leaves the room. Dowse for the height as well. If uncertain, four ankhs placed opposite each other on the four walls of the room will create a harmonized field. The wire ankhs are quite effective at balancing ley lines.